Day of Dance for Heart Health at Thomas Nelson Community College is about dance. And heart health. And dance. And a helicopter and the Chik-fil-A® cow!
Be prepared to enjoy serious health information from top Bon Secours-aligned doctors, and, a healthy measure of dance and light-hearted fun. Free Red Boas are given to the first 500 that attend.
It all comes together in the Closing Ceremony with the Red Boa Dance!, special performance by a silk aerialist, and drawings for door prizes.
Dance Performance, Dr. Mary T. Christian Auditorium – Templin Hall
- 10am – Welcome
- 10:10am – Salsa Dancing by Amy’s Dance Studio
- 10:15am – Irish Step by Rhythm of Ireland
- 10:40am – Youth Tap, Lyrical & Jazz by Absolute Dance
- 11:30am – Dances of North Africa & Middle East by Dancing Turtle Folk Arts
- 12:30pm – Medley of Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop & Tap by Fields Dance Studio
- 12:45pm – Belly Dance by Lapis Moon
- 1:30pm – Modern Dance by Woodside High School Students
- 1:45pm – Argentine Tango by Andy Stein
Enjoy a medley of dances by our featured dance studios and a very special performance by Dede, a silk aerialist. All door prize drawings for the day will be held during the closing ceremony – you must be present to win. And finally, use all that you’ve learned and dance ake a little dance history when you dance Bon Secours’ very own Red Boa Dance for Cardiovascular Awareness.