Bon Secours Surgical Weight Loss Center invites patients to the first ever monthly Support Group meeting in Virginia Beach.
The Virginia Beach-Norfolk Support Group, scheduled for 6-7:30pm, April 8, is the first of a recurring, monthly meeting that will take place at the same time, and in the same place (Community Education Room off the first floor lobby at Healthy Way), each and every month.
The Virginia Beach-Norfolk Support Group will be identical to the meetings held each month at Harbour View in Suffolk.
Those meetings also take place on the second Thursday of each month. Here is more information about the April 8 events:
Bon Secours Health Center at Virginia Beach is conveniently located, off South Plaza Trail between Princess Anne Rd. and South Independence Blvd..
Support Group is a fun, informational gathering for Bon Secours Surgical Weight Loss patients who have had a surgical weight loss procedure, and those patients who are preparing for one.
Support Group is a place for:
- Getting answers to post-surgery nutrition and exercise questions
- Sharing the experience of weight loss in a safe, supportive group
- Celebrating hard work and weight and health goals with people who understand
- Checking in with Surgical Weight Loss Center’s Surgeons and staff
- Showing off your new self!