March 11, 2010, at the Hilton Garden Inn, 5921 Harbour View Blvd. in North Suffolk, surgeon Emily Rivet and a panel of health experts, and financial experts from RBC Centura, will talk about protecting Your Bottom Line.
Good colorectal health (and wise money management) are the goals of Bon Secours’ Protect Your Bottom Line events.
Prevention and successful treatment of colorectal diseases, including cancer, are helped by early detection, less invasive procedures, and simple, daily prevention measures. You’ll learn the secrets of colorectal health from colorectal and digestive disease specialists – with time set aside for a medical question and answer session.
Afterwards, financial planners will share secrets of better fiscal health.
Bottom Line Suffolk Event Agenda
6:00 pm Convene (enjoy healthy refreshments)
6:10 pm Welcome
6:15 pm Health panel – Protecting Your “Bottom” Line (10-15 mins. per speaker)
7:15 pm Medical Q & A
7:45 pm Break
8:00 pm Financial lecture – “Key Tips in These Financial Times”
8:30 pm Financial Q & A
8:45 pm Door prize drawing (must be present to win)
Protect Your Bottom Line will present four health panel members.
- an MD, gastroenterologist from GI & Liver Specialists of Tidewater
“Screenings for Colon Cancer and Other Digestive Diseases”
- Emily B. Rivet, MD, colorectal surgeon, Tidewater Surgical Specialists
“The Latest on Colon Cancer”
- Sharon Salsman, RD, Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
“Top Ten Ways to Sneak Fiber into Your Diet”
- Robin Boothe, RN, Nurse Navigator, Bon Secours Center for Colon & Rectal Diseases
“What a Nurse Navigator Can Do For You”
Protect Your Financial Bottom Line – Key Financial Tips
- Christy Chapman, Senior Relationship Banker, RBC Centura
- Wendy Hanson, Branch Manager, RBC Centura