Everything you need from pregnancy to preschool…
Whether you are pregnant or have a baby, toddler, or pre-schooler, there is something for you at our annual Baby Expo!
We’re offering free workshops, giveaways, and door prizes in addition to the chance to talk with local vendors and explore awesome resources for new and expectant moms. There will also be entertainment by Joe Maniscalco and Sherri Holland. Come learn, shop and explore at the Bon Secours 2011 Baby Expo!
The event will feature:
(Brought to you by Eco Existence)
- Dr. Sandra Baucom, Renaissance Pediatrics, “Childhood Asthma”
- Fallon Boltze, “Baby Signs with Fallon” Baby Signs
- Sarah Warner, “You, Baby & Beyond” Infant Massage
- Beth Sova, The Midwifery Center at DePaul, “Midwifery Care”
- Jacqueline Starkey, Birth Journeys “Happiest Baby on the Block”
- Eco Existence “Going Green with Baby”
Tidewater Lactation Group
Dads Can Kick Back and Relax!
Kick back for a relaxing moment!
(Must register at check-in)
- Music Together
- Early Childhood Musik School
- The Crafty Kidz (must pre-register at check-in)
Take a snapshot of your baby in our photo booth and enter to win Hampton Roads Most Beautiful Baby contest! The winner will be on the cover of the summer edition of Baby Guide & Women’s Health.
When: May 22,2 011, 12:00 – 4:00 PM
Cost: Admission and Parking is Free!
725 Woodlake Drive
Chesapeake, VA 23320
+ map and directions
Call Tammy Lindquist at 222-3905 to find out how you can participate! Visit www.mytidewatermoms.com for more details!