Fifteen doctors associated with Bon Secours Hampton Roads Health System have been recognized as “Top Doctors” by U.S. News & World Report, appearing on its most recent list of 30,000 peer-endorsed “Top Doctors” from around the country. The list identifies doctors by location and hospital affiliation across a wide range of specialties and divides them into two groups — those among the top one percent of their profession and those in the top 10 percent.
Top One Percent
Among those listed in the top one percent of the nation’s gastroenterologists is liver specialist Mitchell Shiffman, MD, Bon Secours Liver Institute of Virginia. Dr. Shiffman is affiliated with Mary Immaculate Hospital in Newport News.
Top Ten Percent — Affiliated with Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Ann Marie Campolattaro, MD, pediatrician
- Nauman Naseer, MD, interventional cardiologist
- Anthony D. Terracina, MD, general and bariatric surgeon
Top Ten Percent — Affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center in Portsmouth
- Eugene Chang, MD, general surgery
- Jun Chun, MD, cardiologist
- Jessica Colwill, MD, ob/gyn
- James LaRocque, MD, endocrinologist
- Glen Moore, MD, general and bariatric surgeon
- Ray Ramirez, MD, colon and rectal surgeon
- George Sarris, MD, cardiologist
- Rebecca Thibodeau, MD, ob/gyn
Top Ten Percent — Affiliated with Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center in Norfolk
- Elliot Lucas, MD, ob/gyn
- Charles Maresh, MD, internist
- Robert Squatrito, MD, gyn/oncologist
According to U.S. News & World Report, U.S. News Top Doctors was developed in collaboration with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., publisher of America’s Top Doctors®, to help consumers find the doctors who can best address their needs. Any licensed doctor in the country can nominate up to 10 other doctors in his or her own specialty and up to three per specialty in other specialties.
To learn more about any of our outstanding physicians call our CARE line at (757) 889-CARE (2273).