With the new Wellness Incentives, which rolled out across Bon Secours Health System this fall, Bon Secours employees have three chances to earn up to $900 in wellness credits on your Bon Secours Medical Insurance plan for fiscal year 2014. To earn all three — worth $300 each — begin working now!
Here are the “badges” you’ll need to acquire by July 2013:
Physical. Have your routine annual physical completed before June 30, 2013. With an in-network provider, it’s FREE!
PHA. Complete the 2013 personal health assessment (PHA) next spring, which includes an in-person assessment and online profile.
Weight. Complete a Healthy Weight component.
There are several ways to fulfill the Healthy Weight requirements:
- If your Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27.5 or less, maintain it.
- If your BMI is greater than 27.5:
- Lose 10 percent of your body weight or reach a BMI of 27.5.
- Get support with free phone coaching sessions (if you are enrolled in a Bon Secours medical plan). You must sign up for coaching by Dec. 31.
- Complete 50 daily wellness challenges in 45 weeks. Bonsecourswellness.com will offer daily challenges focused on fitness, healthy eating and self-awareness.
Get more information at bonsecourswellness.com or on IRIS, the Bon Secours Intranet under the Human Resources tab, in the Benefits section.